Irrigation/Rain Jet Sprinkler rjc-66

Question
I have the Rain Jet RJC-66 sprinkler system that was installed in my front yard 15+ years ago.  It worked great up until about a year ago.  Even when I set the timer, nothing happens, any ideas would be very much appreciated!

Answer
Hey Rachel, there could be a number of different problems as to why nothing is turning on. #1 check to make sure the water is turned on to the system, #2
take a volt/ohm meter, and check to make sure the controller is sending 24 volts from the terminals. #3 if the controller is working, make sure that the wires are intact from the controller to the valves.#4 if the controller is working, and the wires are good, check your automatic valves and make sure they are working properly. There would be a series of checks that need to be done, to give you a conclusion on what is the problem, but go through each of these steps above, and you should be able to tell what is and what is not working. If it was me, I would guess the controller has stopped working, and needs to be replaced. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer