Irrigation/RD-600 error message 7'

Question
Hi Jim,
My Hardie RD-600 has been working fine until the other day. The screen shows "7'" and none of the buttons are operable. I could not find that 7' message in the troubleshooting section of the online manual. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Scott

Answer
Hey Scott, this controller does not give codes, so the 7 means nothing. What I would suggest, is to take the 9 volt battery out of the controller, and turn off the power to the controller for about 1 minute. and then with the battery still removed, turn the power back on, and see if the display goes back to normal. If it does, then the controller might have got a power surge, if it still is not working properly, then instead of replacing the whole controller, if you just take the main panel out, you can have just the panel repaired or replaced. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer