Irrigation/sprinkler system timer

QUESTION: I have a rainjet rjc44 .
the set today does not go past 3.
Can I fix it or do I have to replace it,
and where do I get the part?

ANSWER: Hey Samuel, you probably have the select a day feature turned on, and it is set for a 3 day period. To get back to a regular 7 day week, hit the "select a day" button, and then hit the + or - button until the display says "off". If you turn the select a day feature off, and it is still not working properly, then it is time to replace the controller. Good luck and have a great day.

QUESTION: Where can I get the controller?

Hey Samuel, Rainjet is no longer made. I would suggest using a "Irri-trol" Rain-dial controller. This controller is of high quality, will last a long time, and is easy to program. You can find this brand at any irrigation supply store. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.