Irrigation/hunter pro c

Question
I have a hunter pro c. When I started it up this spring only stations one, two and three work. Stations four, five and six do not. They don't even show up on the clock. It work fine last season.

Answer
Hey Bob, this controller uses plug in modules for 3 valves at a time. If you look in the back of the controller, you will see where the field wires hook into the modules, and look for the ones marked #4 #5 and #6. Sometimes these modules just need to be unplugged, and plugged back in to make better contact. Try that first, and if this does not work, just buy a new module, and plug the new module back in. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer