Irrigation/nelson sprinkler timer issue E2 code on LCD

Question
i was looking through the forum and I seen someone has asked you how to solve the E2 code on the Nelson auto sprinkler. I had the very same issue, was able to reset the LCD so it now just has the time on it. Time works but I cannot reprogram at all. The only setting that work are manual, 3 min run and the third one in that series I cannot remember it.

Can you please help me? If I can fix it I would like to. Don't want to go through all the labor of doing another timer.

Answer
Hey Darren, first try taking the batteries out of the controller, and then turn the power off for about 1 minute. Then with the batteries still out, turn the power back on, and see if you can program it. What nelson timer model do you have? Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer