Irrigation/hydro rain 100 c

Question
Jim I can't get my system to work on its automatic setting yet it will run all zones on manual. I have reset the program and turned off the rain sensor to no avail. And it only works on manual when I have the rain sensor switched off. Any Ideas or help would be appriciated.  Thanks Tom

Answer
Hey Tom, so to set a program, you need to program what stations you want to water, by giving them time, then you need to give the program which days you want to water, and then you need to give the program a start time. If you have done all of these steps, and it still does not come on when you have it set to water, make sure the rain delay button has not been pushed. To delete the rain delay, simply push the "clear" button. Also if you have it programmed correctly, and it still does not work, you can try hitting the reset button, and try programming it from scratch. Also, try pulling out the battery, and then power down the unit for about 1 minute, and then turn the power back on, and re-install the battery. If you are still having issues, it probably needs to be replaced. good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer