Irrigation/Rainbird Controller Problem

I have an ESP controller that shows "SKIP" in the display when I attempt to set run time for Zones 8 through 10. I have changed the expansion module, with the Module for zones 5,6 & 7 and the problem still stays with zones 8, 9 & 10. I have changed the circuit board and the problem still remains the same. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Bill, there are a few different "ESP" series controllers, do you know which on you have? Could you send me that information? The modular Rainbird controller I am most familiar with, will say "no mod" (no module) it the module is not being recognized by the controller. If you could get me the controller information, maybe I can be of more help. Thanks Bill, and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.