Irrigation/Toro TmC 212

Question
My system works fine when I start it manually. Stations run just as expected.  However it doesn't start automatically at the programmed time.  Current Time, Watering Days and Start Time settings are fine, and dial is in "Run" position.  Thank you.

Answer
Hey Lucretia, if every thing is programmed correctly, and it still does not work automatically, I would first make sure the "rain delay" feature is not activated. Simply turn the dial to the "off" position for 10 seconds, and then put it back to the run position. If it still does not work, you can try disconnecting the power for about 1 minute, and then turn the power back on. If it still does not work, the micro processor could be bad. Toros' direct line to controller repair is 1-877-345-8676, They might be better able to help you or they can usually repair the unit for you. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer