Irrigation/Toro tmc 212 controller lcd display

Question
The digits on my toro tmc-212 controller lcd display for my sprinkler system is only partially displaying digits and it is very hard to read or change anything on the display.  How can I fix this?

Answer
Hey Joanna, you can try to disconnect the power for about a minute, and then power it back up. But if the LCD display is still not looking right, there is no way to repair the controller. If it is working correctly, then you can just live with it, but if the controller is not working correctly, then you need to replace it. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer