Irrigation/Toro TMC212 runs every day

My Toro TMC212 is set such that Program A is used as the default, starting at 03h00 and runs daily.  There's no problem there.
Program B is basically a copy of A, but with the zone times reduced a little and with days set only to Mon, Wed,Fri.
The trouble is, when I use Zone B, the system runs each day.I believe it does the correct timings, because it does this when I do a manual start.

Start time for ProgB is also 03h00, and the current time and date is correct.

Any ideas or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Hey  Pete, the problem is, is that the controller is going to run both programs, no matter where the program switch is set to. What you need to do, is put your run times for the zones, on program A to zero, so that Program A basically will not recognize time for the zones, and nothing will run for program A, but leave program B the way it is, so it will run the way you want it. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.