Irrigation/Rainbird 5000 plus does not pop up

Dennis wrote at 2015-07-10 19:04:56
Hey Jim, thanks a lot for your support!

After all I kinda solved this problem with your help:

I ordered a new sprinkler head and equipped to all three sprinklers the 1.5 low angle nozzles. That way I am on the safe side regarding flow rate.

Now all sprinklers pop out alone.

Regarding your question: The sprinklers are only two months old. Perhaps I or my wife accidently stepped on the sprinkler head. Can't exclude that.

Unfortunately I can't use the standard angle nozzles from the nozzle pack which is always included.

There is a light blue nozzle tree with even .75 and 1.0 standard angle nozzles available in the US. With that I plan to "optimize" the system. (Btw. the light blue nozzles are nearly impossible to obtain here in Germany. Luckily I have a friend in the US who will get me some of them...)

So thanks again Jim!

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer