Irrigation/Hardie 6100 -- setting multiple cycles on same day

Question
Hello -- My old Hardie irrigation controller (model 6100) works fine except for one feature -- I set it up to irrigate on Mondays and Thursdays -- and wanted to have it run through 3 complete cycles on each of these days (on the 'A' program only). So I set up the three start times, which are about 1-1/2 hours apart, for the same day. The result was that only the first start time worked and the two later start times didn't activate. This has me mystified. Each cycle would take only 34 minutes, so there was plenty of time for each cycle to complete before the next one would start.

Answer
Hey bil, Your controller is about 15 plus years old, and the micro- processor is probably starting to fail. You could try moving your programming to the other program, and set the 3 start times, and see if the other program is working. If this does not work, then it is time to install a new controller. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer