Irrigation/Toro Vision II

I have my Toro Vision II set to run a cycle only one time every other day. Whether it is set for Manual or Auto it will continue to run another full cycle. Any thoughts?  Thanks Craig

Hey Craig, first make sure that you are only using one start time slide switch, and that the other two are in the "off" position. Also make sure that the seasonal adjustment switch is only at 100% and not set any more than 100%. If you are still having the same issue, than more than likely, the start time slide switch has worn out, and it is time to replace the controller. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.