Irrigation/Toro Vision II

Question
I have my Toro Vision II set to run a cycle only one time every other day. Whether it is set for Manual or Auto it will continue to run another full cycle. Any thoughts?  Thanks Craig

Answer
Hey Craig, first make sure that you are only using one start time slide switch, and that the other two are in the "off" position. Also make sure that the seasonal adjustment switch is only at 100% and not set any more than 100%. If you are still having the same issue, than more than likely, the start time slide switch has worn out, and it is time to replace the controller. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer