Irrigation/Irritrol 600

What does of7 blinking mean?  I put the controller on semi-manual, after 5 minutes
I decided to turn it off for a few minutes and then tried put it back on semi-manual and it
started blinking of7.  I've had trouble with blinking of7 on another property
as well.  How do I fix the problem?  Thanks so much, Gail

Hey Gail, you have turned on the rain delay feature, and the controller will not start for 7 days. Put the controller in the "off" position, and hit either the plus or minus buttons until you see of-1 and then hit the button one more time and it will go back to the current time, and the of-7 (off for 7 days) will no longer be programmed. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.