Irrigation/Orbit watermaster 57606

Hey Jim. I have and Orbit watermaster 57606 I am having difficulties getting the drip system to drip water on the manual setting there fore I am concerned my drip system is not dripping on its scheduled time. However my sprinklers are coming on as scheduled and when I turn to manual. Please help if you have any ideas. Thank you for your time!

Hey Anthony, it sounds like you have a problem with the automatic valve that runs the drip system. Usually when a valve stops working, it is either the diaphragm or the solenoid that needs to be replaced. Go to and this website will show you how to rebuild or replace the valve. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.