Irrigation/selecting days on 446pri

Question
where do I see the days I am trying to schedule. For instance I would like to schedule for Tuesday's and Fridays. I only see day 1, day 2 through day 5. Is it just given that day 1 is Monday? I am used to seeing the actual day of the week listed. I don't want to be fined for watering on wrong day and we travel a lot. Please any help is appreciated.
Thank you

Answer
Hey Laura, so unfortunately you can not pick the days of the week to water with this controller. The switch is set to 1 (every day) 2( every second day) 3(every third day) etc. You would need to install a new controller. I would suggest a Irri-trol "Rain dial" controller it is easy to program and will last a long time. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer