Irrigation/selecting days on 446pri

where do I see the days I am trying to schedule. For instance I would like to schedule for Tuesday's and Fridays. I only see day 1, day 2 through day 5. Is it just given that day 1 is Monday? I am used to seeing the actual day of the week listed. I don't want to be fined for watering on wrong day and we travel a lot. Please any help is appreciated.
Thank you

Hey Laura, so unfortunately you can not pick the days of the week to water with this controller. The switch is set to 1 (every day) 2( every second day) 3(every third day) etc. You would need to install a new controller. I would suggest a Irri-trol "Rain dial" controller it is easy to program and will last a long time. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.