Irrigation/Toro Vision II plus system

Question
I purchased a home that has a Toro Vision II plus system installed in it.
One thing I have noticed is that after it runs through the cycle, it always starts up again a second time.
I have read the manual on-line and I have not been able to find anything.
Do you have any thoughts on how I can fix this?
My work-around has been to shorten the cycles to half the time so it gets the same amount of water.

Thanks for any help

Answer
Hey Jim, first thing to check is the seasonal adjustment slide switch and make sure it is set at 100%. If it is set for more than 100% the controller will adjust the time for each zone to the higher percentage, but will 1/2 that time, and run it twice. For instance, lets say you set a zone for 20 minutes, but the seasonal adjustment is at 150%, the controller will increase the run time by 1.5 or up to 30 minutes, but will only run it for 15 minutes, but also will run it in two cycles. Also, check your start times, and make sure that you have only one start time programmed into the program you are using. Also check the other programs, and make sure there is no other program being used, that could be why it is running a second program. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer