Irrigation/rainbird esp 12 LX

Question
We have this model and I believe I've correctly set the system with one exception i can't figure out.   I want one zone (zone 8) to only run once a week, unlike all the other 10 zones which are set "custom" by day of the week.   How do i program zone 8 to only run on a specific day for a specific time without interfering with the other settings?

Answer
Hey Lori, so you need to use two programs, lets say program A and program B. In program A you can set the 10 zones to run on program A, but set the run time for zone #8 on program A to "off". Then set the other run times in program B to "off" and set time in program B run times for only zone #8. You will also need to program what day you want it to run, and also a start time for program B. Once you program A and or B programs. It does not matter where the A,B,C or D program switch is, it will run all the programs. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer