Irrigation/Richtel Controllers

Where can I purchase a Richdel 446PR controller?  Ours was just taken out by lightening.  

Thx, Tom

Hey Tom, sorry but they have not made this controller for over 10 plus years. Any brand sprinkler controller will work, I suggest using a Irri-trol "Rain Dial" controller. They are easy to program, and will last a long time. Any lawn sprinkler supply store will carry this controller. When you disconnect the wires from the back of the controller, just make sure you mark which number you take off, one at a time, and also the wire marked C (common). And then hook them back up to the new controller, exactly as you took them off the old controller,(1,2,3 Etc.). Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.