Irrigation/Toro TMC 212

Question
Lightening hit between a couple houses - all sprinklers came on and would not go off. Turned water off, looked at display and screen is blank- still has 120v power to control box.

Do I need a new control box, and/or solenoids,  or could it be simpler than that ?

Answer
Hey John, power off the controller, and then turn the water back on. If the valves do not come on, then the problem is the controller, and probably needs replaced or repaired. If the power is off to the controller, and the water is on, and the valves come on, then the problem is in the valves, probably the solenoids got fried. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer