Irrigation/Hardy RJC 66

Question
When I set the timer, everything works except "Set the Day."
When I press "Set the Day," and simultaneously press the up or down arrow, the day number stays on "1" and will not move up or down. The timer apparently believes that every day is Sunday and since Sunday is an "On" day, it waters every day. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Answer
Hey Bob, the only thing I can suggest, is to take the back up battery out if it has one, and turn the power off for about a minute, then with the battery still out, turn the power back on.
If this does not work, then the controller is defective, probably the micro processor is bad, and you need to replace the controller. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer