Irrigation/Hunter Pro C Error Code

Jim.. System has been working great for 9 years..  Now both in Off and Run modes am getting flashing "0 ERR".. All other modes are working and programmable, e.g. Date, time, station run times etc.. System works in manual modes.. Manual and web search only address 1, 2 etc ERR codes.. Any insights will be greatly appreciated.. Have not tried "reset" as yet...

Hey Tillman, I also have never heard of 0 Err code. It could be a power surge, but if the system is working manually, then I do not believe you have a problem with the valve solenoids or wiring. There is a P Err message that is for a master valve or pump start relay fault, but usually the system would not operate at all if this was the case. I would hit the reset button, and see if the code disappears. Then turn one station on at a time manually, and see if you get the code to come back up. Again, it could be you had a power surge, Lightning, utility service, etc. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.