Irritable Bowel Syndrome/A bloating intestinal areas?

Question
Plz help me that what i do to control my problem of gurgling in stomach and intestinal areas and what can i do for stopping or getting rid of any sound even if it is fart,gas or any other sound.well,iam an indian tell me what i have to eat(indian foods),what i use to cure(like isabgol,does it works for me)and sometimes i have liquid-stool plz tell me what i do.These rumbling feeling only occur when iam in silent places and when this feeling come in my mind(i think many years back,i have a bad day of rumbling in stomach and at that day i sit in our coaching classes where this rumbling sound occurs&that idiots(students)starts making jokes on me from that day iam very conscious about this.)plz give me some cure or in that moment can u give me a change in my thoughts becoz it happen when that rumbling thought come in my mind.

Answer
Hi Sunny - I can point you to good resources for IBS bloating and intestinal gas - that would be here http://www.helpforibs.com/footer/bloating.asp

For IBS dietary information, please start here http://www.helpforibs.com/die

But please see a GI doctor for a firm diagnosis. There are a lot of different issues that could cause excess bloating and gas, not just IBS.

Best,
Heather

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Heather Van Vorous