Islam/Secret marriage

Arsh Qadri wrote at 2012-10-29 11:05:58
who every answered this question i strongly disagree with you. What made you say that a marriage which is not announced is FASID!!! did you get any fatwa on it or are you a religious scholar yourself!! shame on your for spreading such wrong information!

There are two basic conditions for a nikah!

1- The acceptance of each other as husband and wife

2- there has to be 2 witnesses for this

if these two conditions are there then its a nikah! no one on earth can challenge it! if the girl is not an adult (adult as per islamic law) then in that case the consent of her guardian is needed otherwise it is not required!

you guys have made islam a fun thing! stop this nonsense!  

I can answer questions on Islamic Law ( Inheritance ,Marriage ,Divorce,Talaq ,Dissolution,Illa ,Zihar Wills ,inheritance and gifts. I can also answer questions of non Muslims regarding Islam. Besides, I can answer questions pertaining to Tafsir.

I have been delivering lectures on the Radio and T.V. I have also been teaching in university as part-time Lecturer .I have been contributing in magazines and news papers. I am practicing lawyer in Muslim personal Law.

I am member of Kashmir High Court Bar Association.

Published: 1. Free Sex Effects and Control . 2. Religion importance and objective. Under Process: 1. An introduction to Law of Inheritance. 2. Suicide ,causes and Control

I have passed graduation with Arabic as a subject. I am also a law Graduate

For the contribution in law and comparative study, I was awarded last year