Islam/Incest Sex?

Question
hi,

i just wanted to ask a question on behalf of my friend who is too ashamed to ask himself so i told him i would find out for him.

first of all the guy is 20 years old and his sister is 13 years old.
he told me that ever since he became a teenager, he became attracted to his sister in a sexual way. they both were made to sleep with each other as kids but he used to feel up his sister at night and his sister used to join in aswell. ever since then they both have had sex a couple of times. even now they both discuss about sex all the time when they are alone. but at the beginning he didn't know that sex before marriage was permitted in Islam and now he does but since he and his sister have been having occasional sex he can't stop seeing her as attractive.
he still doesn't mind having sex with his sister if he has the chance.

he wanted help on what he should do?

thanks

Answer
Hello,

I would suggest that because your friend is 20 years old that he leave home and remove himself from the presence of his sister...not only is what he doing against the law...both Islamic Law and govt law...but he is putting his sister in danger of becoming pregnant with his child....children born of incest have higher rates of congenital diseases.

It is morally irresponsible for your friend to use his 13 year old sister like this....he is old enough to understand the immorality of the situation...she is still too young to fully grasp what is taking place here. Also, is he thinking about her and the day she gets married...how will she explain to her husband why she is not a virgin. Also, if the family should find out or catch them...the shock waves could really destroy and tear apart the whole family. How would he feel to be responsible for such a thing?

I strongly suggest your friend seek therapy as obviously he needs to come to terms with finding his own sister attractive and seeking sexual gratification with someone that is clearly off limits to him. If I knew who this man was I would personally call the police on him as he is committing statutory rape...and incest...if you are a good muslim and a good person and care about others...you will do the same. He is using his young sister and she will pay the price for his immoral behavoir.

And God Knows best.

Islam

Lee Ann Fleetwood