Islam/Jinn and marriage, help needed

Sinful Person wrote at 2008-04-24 13:33:05

There are ways to help this problem if you want more advice please contact me and i can explain.

Sinful Person wrote at 2008-04-28 15:30:05

There are ways to solve these things through dua's if you want to know how to then please responde so we can help you sister.

Muhammad wrote at 2008-08-17 21:34:00
Assalamu Alykum

I am in need of marriage, if the sister lives in UK please pass my email to her.

Jazak Allah

Muhammad A  

Sheraz Hamid Sohail wrote at 2013-02-07 05:59:14
dear Ayisha.

i read your question just now. don't know your problem is solved or not but after reading that i want to tell you something.

one of my office colleague said to me that recite Surrah Bakrah daily for 40 days in your home. just fix a time and recite at the same time daily for 40 days.

his words was har cheez ka tor hai lakin is ka koi tor nahi not in black magic even.

so you must try this at home. hope you will got some benefits from reciting it.

Inshallah God will help you.  

mariam wrote at 2013-02-22 07:46:46
I want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband smith, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to Paris he met a lady called Mary, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confused, I cried everyday and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend vanessa and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr khakani who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 2days. Vanessa ask me to contact Dr khakani. I contacted Dr khakani to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that God will fight for me. He told me by two days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sort out things with me, I was surprised when I saw him and he started crying and begging me asking for forgiveness. Dr khakani told me that it was not my husband's fault that the lady he met used a black magic on my husband just to have him to herself, dr khakani said he had to break the black magic on my husband to make him come back to me. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster Dr khakani did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr khakani on any problem in this world, either on black magic or jinn problem, he will solve it for you...He can also protect and guide you against black magic. His private Email khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail. com   or  cell phone +2348062216903 . He is the best!

Lee Ann Fleetwood

I will answer all questions regarding Islam and all its aspects to the best of my ability...and in the end God knows best.

18 years as a convert to Islam and living in an arab/muslim country

I have studied Islam for 20 years