Islam/To answer your question of miracles

haveittodayray wrote at 2013-07-27 15:30:07
A few weeks ago at St. Sharbel Maronite Catholic Church, in Las Vegas, a statue of St. Sharbel started to "bleed oil" after 2 visiting priests from Mexico, said Mass there.  Not a hoax. I visited the statute myself and saw the oil pouring from the head and over the chest and arms.  The statue is being guarded by the Knights of Columbus 24/7 for its protection. If your ever in Las Vegas, you can see the statute at St. Sharbel Maronite Catholic Church.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.