Islam/Inter religion marriage

Ali wrote at 2009-04-20 04:38:02
I dont know if i am too late to reply as i just saw this message randomly while searching something else,

some suggestions and warnings for you:

But try to make him a muslim in future, allah will reward you for this, but i dont know what religion your kids will follow, and if you marry him with hindu rituals then you are not being muslim as hindus associate there gods in there marriage ceremony, so its better to avoid it and if you know in islam the biggest crime of all is Shirk i.e associating some one besides Allah almighty, So if you think you do that kind of shirk then you know about its constraints, May allah guide you and make your life and your future in the way of islam.

Ali

syed wrote at 2010-05-08 05:13:55
dear sister ,

first of you read  your religion later you ask any body about your point of very religious . you have already crossed the limit of islamic sharia by indulging in physical relationship second there is no problem taking this issue before physical relation . you already cleared are in no mood to loose him ..then where is the question of religion or right or wrong.ask god forgiveness and follow correct sunna.

kazim wrote at 2010-05-09 12:03:24
Hi Rahela,

Hope you found the answer to your queries, I am in a similar situation except for the fact that I am a Shia Muslim guy, wanting to marry a Hindu girl. It would be great if you can share that if you married that guy and did you consult any maulana or religious leader on this issue, what was there response

Thanks,

Be truthful wrote at 2012-05-06 01:55:43
Not allowed unless the man believes in one god and refrains from idolatory

Priya (a) Fathima wrote at 2012-05-29 09:06:43
Valaikum assalam,

It's a right decision to marry a hindu guy with our parent's permission. But no parents from the boy side will accept for a marriage other than their religion customs. And moreover its very difficult for you to stay in Islam after marriage. Cos Guys will accept for the terms and conditions of girls when they are in love with each other. But later, after marriage he and his parents will force you to convert you in their religion and to follow their customs and traditions. Say for example, you cant offer namaz as well as keep the Hindu Lord photos for praying in the Same house you and your spouse reside as well as he cant take you to any of his family functions  

HUMA NAZ wrote at 2013-03-07 11:12:51
ASSALAMOALAIKUM ,

RAHELLA I AM IN SAME POSITION AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER. IF YOU HAVE PLZ HELP ME.

THANKS.  

Islam

Imam Habeeb