Islam/Sex

reyhana wrote at 2011-03-16 19:54:01
if we cannot have sex while on our menses how is it that a man can use a sex toy on his wife while she is on her menses. and in surah al muminoon (5-7) it says those who guard there sexual organs except foR with there spouse are without blame but those who seek more than that are of the transgressors. ( and are at blame). SO USING A SEX TOY WHETHER THE HUSBAND USES IT ON THE WIFE IT IS CONSIDERED HARAM. ASALAM ALAYKUM

X wrote at 2011-06-16 05:24:40
Dear Imam Habib:

Please tell this man instead of keeping his head busy with all variations of sex practices, allowed and not allowed,  to keep his head busy by learning proper English, proper grammar, proper spelling and proper punctuation.  This will derail him to keep his head busy with sex, only, this is bordering on obsession.

Or maybe he should read the Koran, thoroughly, where he can find all the answers to his questions.  

I am appalled by the kind of questions this man is asking you.  

I am a converted Muslim.

Is this a porn site?

Aini wrote at 2012-09-01 19:43:21
Many answers to the above questions are wrong. Islam never allows  blow job.And off course, doesn't allow the 69 position.

Toqeer Ahmad Chughtai wrote at 2012-11-22 12:54:21
There is no reference for these answers....

Don't let them as right.....

Islam

Imam Habeeb