Islam/Renting and buying referrals on ptc (paid to click sites)

kawter wrote at 2013-09-19 09:11:00
the best sites to make renting and buying referrals on ptc (Paid to click) sites

http://www.probux.com/?r=index66

http://www.neobux.com/?r=anzit

shahnaz wrote at 2014-08-09 23:51:24
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the World; and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

The financial markets nowadays are - most of the time - based on unlawful transactions or at least transactions that contain some unlawful matters. Above all those transactions, which are through the Internet, have a high probability of risk and lack of clarity in them and other Islamic prohibitions.

So, the Muslim who wants to enter these markets should be very careful and should make sure that all the transactions he makes are free from the Islamic prohibitions.

Allah knows best.

Fatawa Issuing Body : Islam web

Author/Scholar : Dr. Abdullah Al-faqih

Date Of Issue : 06 Rajab 1422

shahnaz wrote at 2014-08-09 23:52:06

Allah knows best.

Fatawa Issuing Body : Islam web

Author/Scholar : Dr. Abdullah Al-faqih

Date Of Issue : 06 Rajab 1422

Islam

Sudarmiwati Supriyadi