adara wrote at 2013-03-05 10:49:10
I have had a product given to me by my intended's mother, she gave this to me on the night of our Walima so I could prepare for our wedding night to enable me to keep my husband happy and have many children.

The item is called vagi-wave and works differently to dilators which we know are forbidden for our use.

Please read the following link

I have found it excellent and I have had approval to use it regarding cutural/religious beliefs which is very very important  to me, my family and my intended's family. I have had great success with the product and know without it I would have had a very difficult time one married.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.