Islam/Fingering

fx wrote at 2012-10-22 19:19:24
Is this a joke? Most of this stuff is NOT allowed, Islam promotes cleanliness, putting your tongue on someones anus is the complete opposite, anyone else reading this...ignore the person above, he/she do not know what they're talking about.

Asim wrote at 2013-03-23 17:40:57
I'd say to the one who ask to stop watching porn and reading sexual literature, stop too much experimenting physically because eventually you'll be bored... inserting finger in anus of man might lead to many health problems as anal skin is very thin and delicate and if you get addicted to it, you'll increase size and later your anus will not hold feces, problem of incontinent. Moreover, you will loose romance love and spiritual connection between you and your wife, which is as beautiful and enjoyable as sex is to body... so my advise be more romantic, travel, go to different places, socialize, specially play games with wife, running, football, badminton or whatever, do not get into extreme in sex, otherwise u'll fall into trap of devil and do haram which will harm ur emaan and health

tawfik wrote at 2016-09-10 10:42:29
I agree fully with both the observations above on putting mouth and fingering anus. Indecent sexual acts should be avoided by the Muslims.

Islam

Imam Habeeb