Islam/re: giving blessing to husband to marry another wife

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2012-10-31 11:49:57
As Salaam Alaikum!

I think I have answered you before.

Anyway, in my opinion, you just cannot allow him to go scot free and spoil the lives of other woman.

You should make him divorce you and pay you the alimony as well as agree to support in the upbringing

of your biological children.

If you divorce him, then he is free from alimony as well as from giving support for up briigning of

the children.

And this will allow him take other woman's life easy to decieve them by marrying and leaving them in

the lurch.

So, you should bring this to the notice of yours and his elders as well as the village heads for an

amicable solution in your favor.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us by forgiving our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam

as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Ahmer