Islam/Marriage

Question
QUESTION: Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah.

I am a 23Yrs old Sunni Muslim male. I have known a girl for last 5 years, She is 22 years and is Ismaili. We both are very serious about our relationship and we are planning to take this to the next level and the most important of all that is to get married. The only problem we are facing is that we are not sure if our marriage is halal, I am not going to convert to Ismaili nor she is willing to convert in Sunni.
Also i have read in some forums that Ismaili are not Muslim , how true is that? I have tried to stud and understand this issue but i am just able to sum up the things. Her parent are not willing to see any guy other than a Ismaili, how do i convince her parent for our relation.   
We are stuck with this and not able to find out any way out.
Kindly let us know what are the possibilities of our marriage, we would really appreciate it.

Allah Hafiz

Thank you & Warm regards,
Tamjeed.

ANSWER: Wallekum As Salaam!

Am not a believer in sects thoug am born in Sunni sect family.

I simply question myself what sect our beloved prophet and earlier prophets and Hazarat
Ali belonged to.

And I realized that they are all Muslims & the sects by man has divided the unity among
the Muslims living in this world.

Same goes to Islamilis, though the Nazirani's and Boras follow all the 5 tenant of Islam
as per the Koran, but the druze don't.

Further, Ismailis believe in the imamet and also considers Agha Khan and his descendants
as the Imams.

I would suggest you both to read Koran and agree whether both of accept the Islam as per
Koran leaving aside the hadiths and the Ismailis belief aside.

If there is mutual agreement and acceptance of Koran, then your marriage is allowed as per
the Koran.

However, parental acceptance is a big issue for you both, but the life belongs to you and
you have to live yourself so far Koran teaching are followed and upheld.

As both of you are educated, try to read Koran through logical and scientific understanding
& you will be surprised to see the wrong upbringing lead to misunderstanding/projecting our
Islam due to ignoring Koran.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah.

Also, She is been engaged with a guy of her caste which entire jamat khana knows. She is not willing to stay with him and is not happy with her parent's decision(she has told her parents that she is not happy with the guy and does not like him)but still she is doing all this against her wish to specify her parent.
Even the guy understands that she has done all this for her parent's wish, she fears to break the relation with the guy because she thinks that her parents would not be able to hand this and would die since the entire jamat khana would laugh and point finger on them. at the same point she also states she wants me.
I have never seen her parents and nor she has ever told her parents about her relation since her mom thinks that i am from a different caste. Do you think i should meet her parents and discuss about all this? Honestly i do not care if i marry her or not, i want to see her happy where ever she goes. and as a matter of fact i realize that she is not happy her parents are not trying to understand her, she is helpless and so am i since i cant walk in at her place and make her parents realize about what she is going Thur.
Can you suggest a way out of this?

Allah Hafiz

Thank you & Warm regards,
Tamjeed.

ANSWER: Wallekum As Salaam!

Well, she is old enough to stand up and confront her parents that they cannot force her into this mariage. In fact she should have done it well before her
engagement.

She don't have a right to play with emotions and life äs this involves her fiancee, parents and her own life and emottions.

The only way i visulize and suggest is tht she talks to her fiancee openly and convinince himto talk to his and her parents and break this engagement.

This is the only way i feel presently to over come this problem.

May the AlmightyAllah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true patt of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah.

I have already told her that and she even tried to convince that guy to breakup well before, but he never understood and said that he doesn't mind it and is willing to accept her the way she is. But now he has realized it now wants to break it up(which he does not intend to do he say says it to dominate her as he know she wont let it go as her parent have given him a word), even if she some how manages to be firm in front of him he would still create a scene at her place, which eventually would end getting married the very next month(as a result she comes up with weird things which can only take place in a virtual world).
Even she is very scared to confront her parents regarding us as she fears of anything wrong happening to them. She blames her self for all this and always talks about ending her life, i feel to run away along with her and convince her parent later on(but i am not able to convince her). She dose not want to play with any one's emotions but is playing with her making me helpless. We decide not to communicate with each other but some how we manage to get in touch whenever this happens i feel as if we are meant to be with each other no matter what.
I am so deeply stuck in all this for last 1 year and things are getting worst day by day.

Allah Hafiz

Thank you & Warm regards,
Tamjeed.

Answer
Wallekum As Salaam!

Well, in that case there is nö option left excepting that you confornt her parents as a last resort along with her and her fiancee.

And if they are still adamant and the girl wants to sail along with her parents then leave her alone and consider it as the will of
the Almighty Allah to go forward and live life as it comes.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam As per the Koran for
rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed