Islam/Premarital Sex

Question
Hello, I am a Muslim girl. I fell in love with a boy when i was 18years old. He became my boyfriend after a short while then blinded by it i engaged in certain level of physical relationship with him, its important that i mention that i did not have sex. after 2years the boy left me to another country. After going through an emotional shock of feeling physically used i am now finally with another boy who claims that he will marry me within 2years inshaAllah. but i'm 22 years old now, and i think i'm starting to feel the urges for sex. I'm already engaged in physical relationship with that boy, but we havt had sex because we are scared of Allah.
my question is, is it ok to have premarital sex when you have decided that you will marry that same person? please reply thanks

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Sex before marriage is not possible - therefore you should get married as early as possible Inshaa Allaah
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM  

Islam

Islamic Scholar