QUESTION: salam!
i want to ask u about reiki.. is it allow in islam?

ANSWER: There are manky kinds of Reiki, so please specify which one you are referring to - please give a short brief.

QUESTION: i do islamic reiki, i recently get attuned. i start reiki with name of Allah and pray to Allah for shifa and while doing reiki i just recite surahs and nothing else dont make symbols which are in chinese reiki and any other chinese word.. but still some people say that either u say chinese words or quranic ayah reiki is not allowed in islam or it is wrong way of healing.. but for me i am 100% sure that i dnt use any shirk kind of word i do with only Quranic verses

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Please do not attempt to introduce any new things. There is a strong risk of shaitan taking advantage of such things. Such ignorant things practiced by past generations were the reason for division of Islam.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: sorry to disturb u but i dont get ur point. plz explain what is wrong with islamic riki?
secondly also wnt to ask about Samda. hope u knw about it, its also kind of a healing therapy like reki but in this one have to draw 'shai'. shai is different from symbols. in shai waves and rays are draw by a practitioner. it is much more powerful than reiki and it is introduce by a Muslim Dr Abdus Samad. And according to him its messenger power which he got. I want to get samda attunemnt too but thought to confrm it f

The quran has healing properties, more stronger than reiki or shamda etc.

[Quran Surah Isra 17:82] And We send down of the Quran that which is a cure and a mercy to the believers, and it increases the wrongdoers in nothing but loss.

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 535.
Narated By 'Aisha : Whenever Allah's Apostle became sick, he would recite Mu'awwidhat (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas) and then blow his breath over his body. When he became seriously ill, I used to recite (these two Suras) and rub his hands over his body hoping for its blessings.

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 530.
Narated By Abu Mas'ud : The Prophet said, "If somebody recited the last two Verses of Surat Al-Baqara at night, that will be sufficient for him."

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 529.
Narated By Abu Said Al-Khudri : While we were on one of our journeys, we dismounted at a place where a slave girl came and said, "The chief of this tribe has been stung by a scorpion and our men are not present; is there anybody among you who can treat him (by reciting something)?" Then one of our men went along with her though we did not think that he knew any such treatment. But he treated the chief by reciting something, and the sick man recovered whereupon he gave him thirty sheep and gave us milk to drink (as a reward). When he returned, we asked our friend, "Did you know how to treat with the recitation of something?" He said, "No, but I treated him only with the recitation of the Mother of the Book (i.e., Al-Fatiha)." We said, "Do not say anything (about it) till we reach or ask the Prophet so when we reached Medina, we mentioned that to the Prophet (in order to know whether the sheep which we had taken were lawful to take or not). The Prophet said, "How did he come to know that it (Al-Fatiha) could be used for treatment? Distribute your reward and assign for me one share thereof as well."

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 163.
Narated By Said Ibn Zaid : The Prophet said, "Al-Kam'a is like the Mann (sweet resin or gum) (in that it grows naturally without human care) and its water is a cure for the eye diseases."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 591.
Narated By Khalid bin Sad : We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam. 'Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 587.
Narated By Jabir bin Abdullah : I heard the Prophet saying, "If there is any healing in your medicines, then it is in cupping, a gulp of honey or branding with fire (cauterisation) that suits the ailment, but I don't like to be (cauterised) branded with fire."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 609.
Narated By Said bin Zaid : I heard the Prophet saying, "Truffles are like Manna (i.e. they grow naturally without man's care) and their water heals eye diseases."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 634.
Narated By 'Aisha : The Prophet ordered me or somebody else to do Ruqya (if there was danger) from an evil eye.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 635.
Narated By Um Salama : That the Prophet saw in her house a girl whose face had a black spot. He said. "She is under the effect of an evil eye; so treat her with a Ruqya."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 636.
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "The effect of an evil

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 639.
Narated By 'Aisha : The Prophet used to treat some of his wives by passing his right hand over the place of ailment and used to say, "O Allah, the Lord of the people! Remove the trouble and heal the patient, for You are the Healer. No healing is of any avail but Yours; healing that will leave behind no ailment."eye is a fact." And he prohibited tattooing.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 637.
Narated By Al-Aswad : I asked 'Aisha about treating poisonous stings (a snake-bite or a scorpion sting) with a Ruqya. She said, "The Prophet allowed the treatment of poisonous sting with Ruqya."

Muslim Book 004, Hadith Number 1707.
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not make your houses as graveyards. Satan runs away from the house in which Surah Baqara is recited.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.