Islam/self confidence

i have lack of confidence and even suffering from mental anxiety and social phobia.. I am too much confused when someone call me even my family members. Recentaly got admission in university bt not have confidence to answer anyone.. Am in too much problem please help me.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Extremely sorry for the late reply. Was busy due to Eid. Hope you had a wonderfull and enjoyable EID.

The problem is very tiny. You just dont have to worry a lot about how others think about you. What Allah thinks about you is important. Just follow the simple guidelines of the Quran and amend your life according to it. REmember to read the quran 2-3 verses every day with translation and such problems will vanish like vapour inshAllah.

Recitation of the quran verses will increase your confidence and will extinguish fears in your hearts. increase good deeds and do them for the sake of Allah alone.

[Quran 66:8] O you who believe! Turn to Allah (God) with sincere repentance: In the hope that your Lord will remove from you your ills and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow,- the Day that Allah (God) will not permit to be humiliated the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their Light will run forward before them and by their right hands, while they say, "Our Lord! Perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness: for you have power over all things."

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.