Islam/stealing own money!!

i recently had an agrument with my friend.  actually he works in his dad shop and gets paid a certain amt of money. but he secretly picks up money from the cash drawer also. he compalains his dad pays him less thats why he did and he deserves it. and that its his own money, he has the right to pick up anytime. but i told him that the rightful owner is his dad,, and without his permission if he picks up money then this is  -- robbery. and a crime which ALLAH will never forgive. also i said   his namaz, and prayers all will be cancelled and not accepted because in islam if a person steals, his prayers become invalid.
but still he argues that this is own money.   for me  this act is like going to hell straight away.  please let me know the outcome of this in THE EYES OF ALLAH.  also til what extent this is worng ot right.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Please do dua for this brother. Shaitan has gotten him. Inform his dad about it. There is no point in arguing.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.