Islam/About wudhu being nullified, Ghusl

Question
QUESTION: Assamualaikum. Please answer the questions below:

1. Does a minor erection invalidates the state of wudhu?

2. Does a full-fledged erection invalidates the state of wudhu?

3. If a wife performs the act of blowjob vigorously on her husband's penis (and husband has not ejaculated), is GHUSL required for the husband or just wudhu is enough?

4. If a wife performs the act of masturbation on her husband (by her hands) but not to the point of ejaculation, is GHUSL required for the husband or just wudhu is enough?

5. Is Blowjob makruh in Islam or is it fully permissible?

ANSWER: NO
NO
NONE
NONE
ALLOWED.
see  Intimacy and the Sacred.

QUESTION: Thank you Mr Habeeb. Please answer these follow-up questions:

6. I understand from your answers to Questions 3 & 4, that neither Ghusl nor Wudhu is required after the mentioned action. Please confirm.

7. If husband enters his erect penis (with condom on) into his wife's vagina repeatedly (but not to the point of ejaculation), is Ghusl required to be done by husband afterwards?

ANSWER: 7 yes.

Once there is no ejaculation of semen then there is no need for ghusl and wudu only is required after like passing urine or stool!

QUESTION: Thanks Mr Habeeb.

Please provide your answer to Question 6.

Answer

YES.
Wudu is needed only after impurities leave the body but if you want to optionally do wudu there is no problem.

Islam

Imam Habeeb