Islam/blood and bath

Question
in my dream a silver metal bowl or some metal of that nature filled with blood is placed before me by someone who is supposedly my father but who's back is turned to me. I do not see his face. I take a bath with this blood pouring it over myself. I seem to recall feeling lighter and happier immediately after but I search for a towel in vain. Then I awake.

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum and Juma Mubarak!

If you believe in quack remedies/cures for chronic problems or believes in remedies through
black magic to cure chronic problems believing some one is causing through black magic, then just stop it since it is shirk in believing this way that may be leading you to dream this way.

Just read and understand Koran in the best language that you may understand and digest to follow the right path.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed