Islam/Coming of Prophet in Quran !

Question
Before i answer your question(in previous answer) , another question

SO you are ehl-e-quran

1. WHAT IS YOUR KALMA?? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT????

2. How do you know Prophet (PBUH) came into this world 1400 years ago???

3. how do you know how to pray the method of salat??

4. who brought this quran ?? this book came travelling through ages to you. WOULD YOU DENY THAT AS WELL?? YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY

5. DIVision of property after death how do you know that islamic way ????

and as for the answer

And whoso obeys Allah and this Messenger shall be among those on whom Allah has bestowed His blessings - the Prophets, the Truthful, the Martyrs, and the Righteous. And an excellent company are they. [4:70]

IS THE Quran WRONG IN HERE???

NOOO DEFINITELY NOT

HOW CAN YOU BE PROPHET THEN ????

if there were to be no prophets after Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) then why was this mentioned in quran ???

Quran addresses all the mankind !!

now if you would please like to watch this video which would say what i would have to write in the question.

I won't say im a religious scholar or something but you need to open your eyes and look at hadith and sunnah as well. how would you know about the life of Prophet (PBUH). Quran may tell you about things to do BUT it is thE Sunnah and hadith that explain things more clearly.

Do you say salat?? What do you say in it?? How do you know ??

'''THE REASON WHY IM STRESSING A LOT ON HADITH AND SUNNAH IS THAT THEY ARE A PART OF ISLAM - YOU CAN'T DENY AND THEY EXPLAIN CLEARLY THE COMING OD MESSIAH

BUT YOU DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IMPORTANCE SO DEFINITELY YOU WON'T LISTEN OTHERS POINT OF view !!!

Answer
As salaam Alaikum!

First of all try to represent a good Muslim while addressing another Muslim with a Salam first.

All your questions answers are in the Koran if you read Koran with strong faith in the below ayats.

54:17
We made the Quran easy to learn. Does any of you wish to learn?
١٧:٥٤
وَلَقَد يَسَّرنَا القُرءانَ لِلذِّكرِ فَهَل مِن مُدَّكِرٍ
54:22
٢٢:٥٤
54:32
٣٢:٥٤
54:40
٤٠:٥٤

The Almighty Allah has said not once but 4 times in the Koran and here are the ignorants keeps on trying to impress who follows the Koran that only through sunnah and hadith that Koran can be explained.
But I believe and follow Koran and Alhumdulillah the Almighty Allah has given me enough common sense and literacy to read and understand Koran with out any ones or men compiled various hadith to explAin one and only the Almighty Allah's Koran.

And don't dare deny this ayat and still mail posse of questions on how to understand Koran standalone without help of hearsay collections of books.
75:16
Do not move your tongue to hasten it.
١٦:٧٥
لا تُحَرِّك بِهِ لِسانَكَ لِتَعجَلَ بِهِ
75:17
It is we who will collect it into Quran.
١٧:٧٥
إِنَّ عَلَينا جَمعَهُ وَقُرءانَهُ
75:18
Once we recite it, you shall follow such a Quran.
١٨:٧٥
فَإِذا قَرَأنٰهُ فَاتَّبِع قُرءانَهُ
75:19
Then it is we who will explain it.
١٩:٧٥
ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَينا بَيانَهُ

And lastly but not least before asking what shahada I recite, can you please answer what Shahada Prophet Abraham and Prophet Mohammaed recited.

Finally am just a simple Muslim who do not believe in any sects and reads and try to follow Koran which is the Almighty Allah's words revelaed to our prophet Mohammed through the holy spirit.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed