Islam/Being Cursed

Question
Hello,

I am teenager and I have been reading about the harms of music and alcohol. I have been, if I may tell you, sining for several years now. I read that a house with music and alcohol is cursed and prayers are not accepted. Well, my house is full of alcohol and music! I am very confused. Have I been sining because of these things in my house? Should I not be so hard on myself? How can my prayers be accepted? I feel like some shaitan has gotten a hold of me for years. How do I know I'm cursed? How can I be cured and stop sining while in this house ishallah? I feel guilty of my past sins but I keep sining and would be relieved to know if the root of my ill's stems from this predicament. If feel awful and have always sought to be a good person ishallah and hope this was the main reason for my problems. Thank you so very much.

Answer
Its good you are conscious about these sins however what you are not having control over you will not be sinning!

Allah forgives all sins so do not be paranoid about what you have done in the past.

3:135 And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,- and who can forgive sins except Allah.- and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done.

Islam

Imam Habeeb