Asalam Aliakumm,
I have a question that I cannot figure out an answer for it. Why are some really ugly and others good looking (generally speaking- i understand that its a matter of opinion) some dark and some white others that have flat face and others round, some that are too short and others really tall, and others that are born blind, handicapped, with abnormalities, mutations, and others perfectly normal and etc.. I think its not fair in general to have variations since a persons character and depends on their circumstances and conditions. for example, a darker and ugly person may have an insecure personality than a cute and light skin person (that has lots of confidence because of their looks). Same with a person that is short compared to a taller person.

i can understand that if we we're all were same that life would be boring and dull, but why arent we moderately different. why so extreme differences. i know this world is a test but i dnt think the test is fair. some face soo much hardships and are raised in harsh environment while others are born and raised in a good environment. i am really confused. i hope i get my question across.

Allah create us with differences so we may know each other and appreciate not despise each other and become disappointed.

49:13 O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.