Islam/Differences

Question
Asalam Aliakumm,
I have a question that I cannot figure out an answer for it. Why are some really ugly and others good looking (generally speaking- i understand that its a matter of opinion) some dark and some white others that have flat face and others round, some that are too short and others really tall, and others that are born blind, handicapped, with abnormalities, mutations, and others perfectly normal and etc.. I think its not fair in general to have variations since a persons character and depends on their circumstances and conditions. for example, a darker and ugly person may have an insecure personality than a cute and light skin person (that has lots of confidence because of their looks). Same with a person that is short compared to a taller person.

i can understand that if we we're all were same that life would be boring and dull, but why arent we moderately different. why so extreme differences. i know this world is a test but i dnt think the test is fair. some face soo much hardships and are raised in harsh environment while others are born and raised in a good environment. i am really confused. i hope i get my question across.

Answer
Allah create us with differences so we may know each other and appreciate not despise each other and become disappointed.

49:13 O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Islam

Imam Habeeb