Islam/Dream on making dawah

Asalamu Alaykum, I had a dream last night and I was talking to two girls. What I remember from this dream was one of the girl was mocking me at first. What I remember from what the girl said was to go eat pork. Basically saying go eat pork you Muslims are stupid for believing in what you do. These two girls were Christians. I started to get angry with her in my dream. I stood up and told both of them who were laughing that there own bible tells them to stay away from pork, swine and I told them the reason the swine flu in Canada happened 2 years ago was because of the pork people eat and the punishment coming from it. I then said look at your nun's. There covered from head to toe (and im saying this with so much anger where i am trying to catch my breath i don't know why i became so frustrated) and i said she's dressed this way yet they will never tell you to dress like this because Christians are liars and they don't like spreading the truth about Christianity. I think i made another point but it slipped my mind.Though when i told them about the pig i said pigs eat their own poop, and feed of their fetus(do they really feed of their fetus i said this in the dream but i don't think i heard it in real life maybe maybe not im mistaken). But after I said this the girl's were both shocked especially the mouthy one was so shocked they both believed me instantly but i think they converted but im not 100 percent sure because i don't remember exactly. What could this mean?

Presently I am a bit busy  and are unable to answer your question Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

Islamic Scholar

BRIEF BIO Shaikh Shafayat was born, in Trinidad, West Indies, where he attended College etc.. Due to his multi-faith and cultural upbringing, he was awarded a scholarship to become a Christian Minister. In 1975 he went to India to study Islam and became the first student from the Caribbean and North America to have enrolled in Darul Uloom Deoband, which is the largest and oldest Islamic Institute in India. In addition to graduating as a Qaari and Islamic Scholar, he also did a course in Journalism and established the Al Hikmat Muslim Magazine, plus he produced many television and radio programs in Trinidad and Florida USA. In 1983 he founded the National Muslim Sports League of Trinidad and Tobago, which established the Islamic Home for Children. He is the Founder/Principal of Darul Uloom Institute in Pembroke Pines Florida and the first Muslim to become President of the Interfaith Council of South Florida in the year 2002. He organized and conducted many Christian / Muslim / Jewish Dialogues in Churches, Synagogues and Islamic Centers in the U.S.A.. Shaikh Shafayat was the first Muslim to represent Islam at a Florida State Faith Summit, held at the Capitol Building with Gov. Jeb Bush in the year 2000. He is a recipient of the Silver Medallion Award from NCCJ (a national interfaith organization) and a recipient of the Peacemaker Award from St. Thomas University in Miami. For many years he lectured on Islam and terrorism to Pembroke Pines Police of South Florida and other Law Enforcement Officers. He lectures throughout the U.S.A. and worldwide on Islam, Interfaith Issues and Cultural Diversity.