Islam/FAMILY MATTER

Question
QUESTION: salam,
WELL IT STARTED WHEN MY MOM WAS ALIVE ALL THE PROPERTIES AND  LAND WAS DIVIDED AMONGST BROTHERS AND MY SISTERS DID NOT WANT A SHARE SO WHEN MY MOM DIED AND MY DAD HAD A STROKE AND WAS LIVING WITH MY YOUNGER BROTHER,BUT THERE WAS A HOUSE WHICH WAS MINE AND MY YOUNGER BROTHER  GIVEN TO US IN OUR SHARE  BUT MY YOUNGER BROTHER WANTED TO BUY THE HOUSE TO HIMSELF SO I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME  HALF OF THE HOUSE COST WHICH THE HOUSE VALUE WAS 100,000 POUNDS AND I WOULD GET 50,000 POUNDS BUT THEN MY OLDER BROTHER JUMPED IN AND WANTED A SHARE AND ALSO MY SISTERS ASWELL AND MY DAD WANTED A SHARE BUT THE PROPERTY HAD ALREADY BEEN DIVIDED WHEN MY MOM WAS ALIVE SO WHAT I DID WAS TAKE 19,000 POUNDS OUT OF THE ACCOUNT BUT IF U TAKE THAT AMOUNT OUT OF 50,000 MY SHARE THEY STILL OWE ME ANOTHER 31,000 POUND NOW CAN U TELL ME ACCORDING TO THE HADITH AND QURAN AND THE SUNNA OF THE PROPHET PBUH THAT AM IN THE WRONG OR THEM THATS ALL I LIKE TO ASK AND ANOTHER THING IS I SUFFER FROM A MENTAL ILLNESS AND I THINK THEY TRIED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME ,THNK U  HUDA HAFIZ   PLZZZ REPLY

ANSWER: Wallekum As Salaam!

I need to know how the division of the property took place and in whose and and has it been
documented and registered with the law while your mother was alive. Also you did not mention
if your beloved father is alive or not.

Without above information it is difficult to answer your question.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: salam brother,

THE division of the property was like this when my mother and father was alive,they did not calculate the value but what they did was according to them that we are three brothers with me and 2 sisters,my sisters did not want a share then? they divided the land abroad amongst 3 brothers so each brother had a share,then my older brother claimed that he had worked  abit and had helped my dad him in financial way so he got a house which was here in uk aswell and the land i mentioned then my younger brother got my parents house abroad and land and a share half in the house with me here in uk but i got a land and share in this house here in uk with my younger brother,which am discussing the matter with u but by then my dad was alive but had a stroke on half of hes body and was living with my younger brother but then my older brother wanted a share and my sisters and my dad aswell just in my and my younger brothers property here ,it was a house and i heard that my dad was majboor meaning he was helpless and couldn't do anything and had to obey hes other children who wanted a share and that he did not want to go to hospital life and thats how the property everything was divided not through calculation,then my younger brother started to buy the house which its roughly value was around 100,000 pounds but he fiddled us and said the house value was cheaper then 100,000 pounds and he had putten the money into my father account which was a joined account with me,to show that he bought the house now both of them have passed away but as i have mentioned to you in the first letter where i took 19,000 pounds out of the bank because my younger brother totally ignored me and that i was mad and took advantage of me cos i have mental illness but still don't you think they owe me more money in that house cos i only took 19,000 pounds and half of my share estimates around 50,000 pounds so take away the 19,000 pounds from  50,000 it comes that they owe me another 31,000 pounds ,plzzz let me know whether am in the right or wrong or they are and as far as i know the properties are registered here in uk but i don't think the others are abroad but am not interested in anything,just want to know in your sharia point of view that they did bad to me or i did and there are guilty may allah forgive them!!!!and if am not mistaken that is it allah said you have to stand up for your right? thnk u brother huda hafiz salam plzzz reply i'll be waiting.

Answer
Wallekum As Salaam!

If the division of property happened and documented during the life of the parents, then no one
can change it excepting with mutual understanding.

And in case if any of the parents still alive, the will so written (alive parent property) can
be changed after due consultation with the children.

In case it is not yet divided and documented and the parents are no more then the division as
per Koran is as below:

2/3rd share goes to the male children and 1/3rd to the female children as per the Koran.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed