Islam/Hair Removing

Question
Salam,
Ma ya jan-na chata hon k hair jo naaf sy neachay hotay han un ko kahan tak saaf karna chahia or kitnay dino k baad, Please islam ke roshne ma answer dan.

Answer
Peace to you!

Thanks for your message. As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

Of course this truth works the other way as well. A follower of Jesus needs to learn from Muslims about their faith too. May I therefore ask you a few questions, some of them are rethorical:

Why do you wash the way you do? To remove najis, inpuritiy.
What is the most najis thing of all? Touching pork.
Is there anything filthier to God than that? Idolatry.
Where does idolatry take place? In the heart.
So you can clean the body vigorously but how do you clean the heart? By repentance and asking forgiveness.
You can't just repent of touching the pork, you must also wash.
How is repentance able to cleanse the heart of idolatry, but not the hands of pork, seeing that idolatry is filthier than pork?? Please answer that one for me.  

I hope you do not mind if I ask you some more questions:

Do you pray 5 times a day?
What else do you do so you will possibly go to heaven?
How many Sharia laws are there and how many of them do you obey well?
If you can not obey all of them, why would Allah requiere of you more than you can do?
Do you know whether you will be going to heaven?
Would you like to know the answer to the question of how we can get to heaven from the perspective of the Torah and the Injeel?

Alternatively, if you wish to learn more about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham