Islam/hidden evils

I attend a private school in which so many non-muslim female teachers dressed in a way that attract students and excites them. Teachers think that they are dressed in a decent manner but those types of clothing reveals some parts of their bodies and every time seduces us more. Recently there had been a complaint from the teachers itself that they are looked upon as sex objects by the students where as I think it can be resolved only by implementing the law of shariah(that is to wear islamic hijab). The other problem is that some teachers talk to students in an attractive way, smile and walk--in their point of view it is decent and good behavior but in my point of view it is seduction and tempting. Even there are lot of students who engage in bad habits and lead me also to engage in those things.
So I think this is not good at all for muslim students and my question is what concern we should take in this regard to avoid these things, and having the fact that it is the school life which has a big impact in the future... I look forward for a good explanation Insha Allah..!

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

When the Prophet reached Meraj, he was presented with wine and milk. He chose milk. Similarly You will always be presented with good and evil in life. But you should chose good. This is the test and we ask Allah to help us as he helps those who puts their trust in Allah.

However if its too difficult to continue and you feel that your iman is threatened, then its time to change school.

[Quran 23:8] Those who are faithfully true to their Amanat (all the duties which Allah has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts etc.) and to their covenants.

[Quran 23:9] And those who strictly guard their Salawat. (obligatory prayers)

[Quran 23:10] These are indeed the inheritors.

[Quran 23:11] Who shall inherit the Firdaus (Paradise). They shall dwell therein forever.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.