Islam/hur al ayn

asalamu alaykum um i wanted to know that  even though a shaheed gets 72 hurs is
it possible since its jannah (anything you desire you will have) can you have
more than 2 because i heard that, that  is the standard amount for the regular
muslim man and then to avoid the torment of the grave suratul mulk is recomended
right if by chance you die and then is there a possible way to avoid the qiyamah
like the shaheed"

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

i have come across the following hadith to the best of my knowledge. However i will request you not to imagine or discuss anything much of the unseen. Let Allah surprise us with his rewards.

hoor in paradise/wife/mates of paradise

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 468.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "The first group (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the moon when it is full. They will not spit or blow their noses or relieve nature. Their utensils will be of gold and their combs of gold and silver; in their centers the aloe wood will be used, and their sweat will smell like musk. Everyone of them will have two wives; the marrow of the bones of the wives' legs will be seen through the flesh out of excessive beauty. They (i.e. the people of Paradise) will neither have differences nor hatred amongst themselves; their hearts will be as if one heart and they will be glorifying Allah in the morning and in the evening."

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 467.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, "I have prepared for My Pious slaves things which have never been seen by an eye, or heard by an ear, or imagined by a human being." If you wish, you can recite this Verse from the Holy Qur'an: "No soul knows what is kept hidden for them, of joy as a reward for what they used to do." (32.17)

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.