Islam/illegal sexual intercourse

Question
I have masturbated and committe illegal sexual intercourse with a  prostitute.the sex with the prostitute was only once.but I have had sex plenty times with girls...even I have ask for forgiveness but I will still find myself committing this sin..my question is will ALLAH forgive me??? Now I have made up my mind that I will stop it.will ALLAH forgive me?pls I need answer.am 22yrs old

Answer
3:135 And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,- and who can forgive sins except Allah.- and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done.

yes. Allah forgives all sins.

Islam

Imam Habeeb