Islam/jesus died or alive in heaven

Question
assalam o alaikum !

i always wanted to ask this question regarding JESUS in the Quran

"I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me-- `Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord' and I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou hast been the Watcher over them, and Thou art Witness over all things." (5:118)

As God in the name of Hazrat JesusAS declares that Christians became corrupt after the death of Hazrat JesusAS, how can we think that Hazrat JesusAS is not dead but alive in heaven?????

How can you say he is alive up in heavens. Why didn't he die like all other Human Beings????

Prophet Muhammad PBUH suffered why wasn't he raised up in the heavens Given that he is the one this world is made for!

Please answer my question here is the source which may explain further what im asking about:

http://www.alislam.org/library/links/death_eesa.html

JizakaAllah
may Allah guide us to the right path (amin)

Answer
As God in the name of Hazrat JesusAS declares that Christians became corrupt after the death of Hazrat JesusAS, how can we think that Hazrat JesusAS is not dead but alive in heaven?????  He said passed away but that means when he left this world and entered into God's protection- the word is yatawaffa and it means both passing away and when someone enters into someone's protection and care.

How can you say he is alive up in heavens. Why didn't he die like all other Human Beings???? He is coming back to die a natural death.

Prophet Muhammad PBUH suffered why wasn't he raised up in the heavens Given that he is the one this world is made for! He was taken up in the Miraj when he was alive.

Islam

Imam Habeeb